I've seen some of my favourite bloggers take part in this tag, and I've found it really interesting to find out more about them, so I thought I'd give it a go myself. Hope you enjoy!
- My favourite alcoholic drink is cider – dry cider,
sweet cider, fruit cider – I like it all!
- I can’t
stop buying nail polish, despite the fact that I very rarely wear it. I work on
a hospital ward and nail polish is not allowed due to the dress code.
- I am a qualified mental health nurse, and have
been for almost four years.
- Despite this, I suffer from depression.
- My least favourite thing about myself is my
height. I’m just under 5’2’’, which has
never really bothered me, but strangers always always feel they can comment on it. It irks me because you would
never go up to a stranger and say ‘wow you’re really fat’, yet people think it’s
appropriate to say to me ‘wow, you’re really short’!
- I lived in Oxford for 5 years during my
university years and would love love LOVE to live back there again one day.
- I have completed the London to Brighton bike
ride four times.
- I am a synchronised swimmer.
- I am quite a fussy eater – there are quite a few
vegetables that I cannot eat, simply because I can’t stomach the textures of
foods. Mushrooms being a particular enemy of mine!
- I can play several musical instruments - piano, trumpet, guitar, drums and flute.
- I can sing, it just doesn’t sound very nice.
Like one of those X Factor contestants you see on the ‘worst auditions’ shows.
I really wish I could sing though!
- I hate wearing trousers and would much rather
wear skirts and dresses.
- However, up until about the age of 16 I was
quite the tomboy and would not be seen dead in anything other than my Kappa
trousers with poppers up the legs – so stylish!
- Since around the age of 17 I have had at least
four holidays a year – one year I managed seven. This being because I rarely
buy clothes, and spend any spare money I have on going on holidays. Travelling
is the thing I am most passionate about.
- In the last year I have been to Finland, Gran
Canaria, Dublin, Paris, Tunisia and soon to be America.
- I was on my university football team, but have
sadly not played since leaving university.
- My weakness is crisps. I could eat through so
many crisps a day if I let myself.
- My ultimate hangover cure is Quavers. Three or
four packets of them!
- I am too scared to have my face on my blog, as I
don’t want ‘real life’ friends to find me. I like having a separate world away
- My favourite beauty product is blushers. I have
only finished two or three blushers in my life, yet I keep on buying them. I’m
running out of room!
- My favourite programme is The Big Bang Theory, and
I would love to have a real-life Sheldon as my best friend!
- I can’t stop buying make-up, yet I only usually
wear it on nights out or for significant events, such as a wedding, a job
interview, a meeting etc.
- My favourite food is Mexican.
- I love reading. In the five weeks that I have had
my kindle, I have read around 30 books.
- I could never date a smoker.
- I hate tea and coffee. My favourite
non-alcoholic thing to drink is water. This is why I hate getting tea bags in
- I don’t have a single tattoo, and don’t think I
could ever get one, as I can be quite fickle and would only regret my choice
within a few weeks or even days.
- I have four brothers.
- My ultimate goal is to own my own house.
However, this is looking quite unlikely at the moment!
- I did my French GCSE two years early, as well as
my A Level French.
- I have naturally fine, straight hair, but have
always wanted wavy hair.
- I love Fleetwood Mac.
- I passed my driving test with one minor.
- I’m not a big fan of clubbing – I much prefer
pubs and bars.
- I think I must be one of only a very few people
who don’t have facebook.
- I’ve never had a fake tan.
- I just can’t apply fake eyelashes, no matter how
hard I try!
- My favourite scent is Hugo Boss, the male
- I have an unhealthy addiction to garlic butter.
I could easily eat a tub of it by itself.
- I didn’t start wearing make-up until I started
going to university.
- My favourite song ever is ‘Easy Lover’ by Phil
- My favourite chocolate is a toss-up between Lindt
and Terry’s Chocolate Orange.
- My biggest pet peeve is bad spelling and
grammar. Especially when people say ‘defiantly’ instead of ‘definitely’.
- I love marmite.
- I am absolutely petrified of spiders. I was okay
with them for years until one day I completely freaked out, and I don’t know
- I’m also scared of deep, open water.
- When I can’t sleep I watch online shopping
programmes! QVC is a favourite of mine, or the Create & Craft channel.
- I nap. All the time.
- I can’t stand Miley Cyrus...
- ...Or Harry from One Direction.